Cosmetic Lesion Removal
What can be treated :
Benign Moles & Lesions
Warts (including genital warts)
Vascular Lesions & Nasal Veins
Foreign Body Removal
Cosmetic Lesion Removal with Ellman Surgitron Technology
The Ellman Surgitron is a surgical device that uses high-frequency radio waves to cut
and coagulate tissue. It has several benefits over traditional surgical methods and other
1. Precision: The Ellman Surgitron surgical unit provides precise tissue cutting and
coagulation with minimal damage to surrounding tissues. The unit can also be
adjusted to provide a wide range of settings to fit specific tissue types and
2. Minimal bleeding: The high-frequency radio waves used by the unit cauterize
blood vessels as they cut, reducing bleeding during surgery.
3. Faster healing: The precise cutting and coagulation provided by the Ellman
Surgitron surgical unit results in less tissue damage and faster healing times
compared to traditional surgical methods.
4. Reduced scarring: The Ellman does not generate any heat and thus is much less
likely to cause scarring and does not cause any pigmentation changes to the
surrounding skin. In most cases a lesion can be removed without a scar.
5. The unit's ability to minimize tissue damage also leads to less scarring and better
cosmetic outcomes for patients.
6. Versatility: The Ellman Surgitron surgical unit can be used for a wide range of
surgical procedures, including dermatological, gynecological, and plastic surgery
7. Attachments: The Ellman unit has a wide range of applicators to use for the
removal of different lesions. It is highly adaptable to the size and type of lesion
and technique in removing the lesion. No other device offers the array of
8. Other devices all cause thermal damage to the surrounding tissue. This can lead
to scarring and loss of pigmentation.
In summary, the Ellman Surgitron surgical unit offers several benefits over traditional
surgical methods and other electrosurgical units. Its precision, minimal bleeding, faster
healing, reduced scarring, versatility, and safety make it an attractive option for many